Join us on Tuesday 6 December as we celebrate the start of the festive season at our second Annual Christmas Bash, with performer Anikiko, a popsinger-songwriter she writes and produces with an edge that is sassy, soulful and sweet AND special guest speaker Kerri Sackville, author, columnist, speaker, social commentator and mother of three. You can follow her at Kerri Sackville Online.
Kerri writes regularly for online and print media, and is the author of ‘When My Husband Does The Dishes…’ (Random House Australia, 2011) and ‘The Little Book Of Anxiety – Confessions From A Worried Life’, (Random House, 2012). Kerri is also a columnist and writes regularly for Sunday Life magazine, Women’s Weekly Online, news.com.au, Daily Life, and Practical Parenting magazine.
WIN tickets to our Christmas Bash, with TWO chances
- Magnetic Mamas podcast series Christmas Giveaway.
Over the next 2 weeks there will be some mind blowing offers from the mamas in this series.
All you have to do is comment on the podcast episode with your fave guest and say WHY you loved it. You can comment on as many as you like because they are ALL amazing.
First up is Anna Kellerman, founder of Mama Creatives who is offering 2 tickets to our Christmas Bash this coming Tuesday 6 December, valued at $100!
This is time sensitive so check out her chat here. The winner will picked on Monday 4 December and will be informed directly.
2. Mama Creatives ‘Dream Big’ survey
The annual ‘Dream Big’ survey really helps keep the program on track, to ensure we continue to offer you a diverse range of content, resources, events and opportunities that you find really valuble, practical and inspiring no matter where you are located. This is also your chance to connect with us directly and tell us what you want!
It will take less than 5 minutes of your time, and you will automatically go in the draw to WIN one of FIVE amazing prizes:
1. Double pass to our 2016 Mama Creatives Christmas Bash featuring writer Kerri Sackville, THIS COMING Tuesday 6 December.
2. $100 voucher for UrbanYou. This service is really the easiest way to book reliable household help.
3. ‘Chicks at the Flicks’ double pass to an advanced screening of ‘Lion’, thanks to Event Cinemas Bondi Junction, and the venue of our Xmas Bash, at the Aacta Bar, on level 7.
4. A copy of ‘Money & Mindfulness’ by Lisa Messenger, founder of Collective Hub, and last year’s Xmas Bash special guest.
5. A copy of the fabulous Womankind magazine, a truly intelligent and creative publication.
* Winners will be drawn at Sunday 4 December at 9pm and notified directly.
About Our Christmas Bash
This is a great opportunity to have a fabulous night out. Come and enjoy a drink and meet other warm and welcoming creative mamas at the AACTA Bar, Event Cinemas, Westfield in Bondi Junction. There will also be special giveaways and take home gifts including fair trade and organic chocolate from Alter Eco.
This is sure to be one very exciting and special experience, marking the final 2016 event for Mama Creatives in what has turned out to be an incredible year.
You can see more details here.